Learn what more there is to explore underwater!
Now that you are a certified diver, your exploration options have now expanded in the underwater world. Gain more experience to be able to dive deeper, navigate and explore a shipwreck underwater, or learn how to speed around underwater while driving a diver propulsion vehicle. There are many options available to meet the exploration interests of everyone!
SDI Exploration Specialty Courses available to Open Water Divers:
- SDI Deep Diver
- SDI Diver Propulsion Vehicle
- SDI Search and Recovery Diver
- SDI Underwater Navigation
- SDI Wreck Diver (Deep Diver certification or proof of depth experience required)
- SDI Sidemount Diver
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Diver, or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent and proper experience (15 with parental consent for SDI Diver Propulsion Vehicle, SDI Search & Recovery Diver & SDI Sidemount Diver)