Rescue Diver Course
The Rescue Diver Course is designed to develop the knowledge and necessary skills to effectively perform diver rescues and assist and administer the necessary first aid in the event of an emergency. You will learn skills such as how to perform self rescues, buddy rescues, recognize and calm potential panic divers, administer proper first aid to divers that have experienced dive related injuries, conduct effective search patterns and manage accident scenes.
Who this course is for:
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diver knowledge and skill set
- Any certified advanced adventure diver or advanced diver who would like to advance in dive training
- Anyone interested in becoming a dive leader
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Provide proof of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver certification or equivalent, or be a certified Open Water Diver with 40 logged dives
What’s in it for you?
- CPR, 1st Aid and Emergency Oxygen Administration training
- Ability to conduct rescues for divers in distress
No Courses Found