SDI ADVANCED ADVENTURE DIVER
If you’ve taken your Open Water Scuba Diver course and are now ready to expand your diving knowledge, then the SDI Advanced Adventure Diver course is for you! The SDI Advanced Adventure course will give you an overview of five different SDI specialties. The Deep Diver and Navigation Diver specialties are the foundation of continuing diver education and are required.
- Advanced Buoyancy Control
This course is intended to introduce you to each of the five specialties selected; not complete comprehension of the chosen specialty. One dive from each of the chosen specialties may apply towards the completion of that specialty certification.
Who is this course for:
- Any certified open water scuba diver who wishes to expand their diver knowledge and skill set
- Any certified open water scuba diver who would like to advance in dive training
- Any certified open water scuba diver who would like to experience an introduction to SDI specialties
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent*
What you can expect to learn:
- An overview of the SDI Deep Diver and SDI Navigation Diver specialties
- Basic insight to three other chosen specialties (Shore, ABC & Computer) as an introduction to that specific area in diving
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to experience several SDI specialties
- Continue your diver education, skills, and knowledge
- After successful completion, ability to enroll in the SDI Recue Diver course
SDI Advanced Adventure Diver minimum requirements:
- Satisfactorily complete the appropriate SDI Advanced Adventure Diver Knowledge Quests with a passing score of 80%, followed by 100% remediation by the Instructor
- Complete all course requirements efficiently
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
No Courses Found