The SDI Divemaster Course is the first professional level certification. During the course you will learn how to work with divers, lead certified divers, and act as a dive guide showing divers underwater dive sites and the marine life that inhabits those dives sites. You will increase your knowledge about physics and physiology as well as increase your proficiency with your scuba and snorkeling skills.
Who this course is for:
- The advanced diver interested in working in the dive industry as a professional dive guide or moving on to become an assistant instructor
- Minimum age 18
- Certified SDI Advanced Diver or equivalent.
- must have verifiable experience in
- Deep Diving
- Night and Limited Visibility
- Certified SDI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- Provide proof of current CPR, first aid and oxygen provider
- Provided proof of at least 40 logged dives
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may:
- Assist an active SDI Instructor during approved diving courses provided the activities are similar to the graduate’s prior training
- Supervise and conduct dives for certified divers, provided the activities are similar to the graduate’s prior experience and training
- Enroll in a TDI Divemaster course with the proper prerequisites.
SDI Divemaster Diver minimum requirements:
- Satisfactorily complete the SDI Divemaster written examination, or online version with a minimum score of 80 percent and 100 percent remediation
- Complete all water requirements
- Demonstrate to an active SDI Instructor the ability to solve in-water and out-of-water diver problems
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
- Operate as a Divemaster in a wide variety of environments
The SDI Divemaster Course with with Motor City Scuba includes:
- SDI Divemaster Course
- ITI Fill Station Operator Course
- FRTI Adult and Child Emergency Care and Oxygen Emergency Administrator
No Courses Found