Motor City Scuba has a complete fleet of scuba diving gear available for rental. Please call for rates and packages.
- Scuba Cylinder (Tanks) - more info below
- SCUBAPRO Regulator Systems
- SCUBAPRO Buoyancy Compensators
- SCUBAPRO Aladin One Wrist Dive Computer
- SCUBAPRO Aladin H Console Dive Computer
- SCUBAPRO G2 Console Dive Computer
- SCUBAPRO Wetsuits
- SCUBAPRO Dry Suits
- Fourth Element Undergarments - Xerothem and Artic
- SANTI Heating Vests and Gloves -
We offer a large selction of scuba tanks for rental:
- Aluminum 80s Scuba Tanks
- Steel 77s
- Steel 72s
- Pony Bottles - Aluminum 30
- Tec Bottles - Subject to Availability
- Aluminum 40 - Sling Bottles (Deco - Available with 50% or 100%)
- Aluminum 80 - Sling Bottles (Deco or Stage - Available with 50% and 35/25)
- Doubles (Faber HP100 and Faber HP133)
It is mandatory to have successfully completed a scuba course or be enrolled in a course with Motor City Scuba to rent any scuba gear from Motor City Scuba. Appropiate certifications to match gear requests are required.
Please read the user manual before using any scuba product. The manual must be understood entirely before using scuba gear. When diving allows, follow the rules taught in your certification course. A user manual alone does not replace a diving instruction course.
Regulator User Manual G2C Computer User Manual BC User Manual SCUBAPRO Aladin Computer User Manual Dry Suit User Manual Wetsuit User Manual